The person in this position will provide administrative support to the team responsible for the implementation of interior design projects.
Place of work: Warsaw
- Maintaining project register and calendar;
- Supervision over the punctuality of works performed on the construction site based on the schedule;
- Preparation (completion) of contracts and orders and their registration;
- Preparing (completing) contracts and orders and their registration; Preparing orders, verifying suppliers' and subcontractors' offers based on the budget;
- Recording cost documents of ongoing projects;
- Participation in coordination meetings;
- Verification of bills of quantities and estimates of works;
- Drawing up workshop and as-built documentation;
- Handling correspondence.
- Higher education or during studies in the field of construction, architecture, spatial management;
- Knowledge of Autocad (2D), MS Office package (in particular MS Excel);
- Ability to work in a team, high communication skills;
- Good organization and work planning skills (punctuality);
- Driving licence cat. B;
- Knowledge of English language is welcome;
- Experience in a similar position is welcome.
- Employment contract;
- Participation in product and technical trainings;
- Work in a friendly team where you can always count on help;
- Work tools (telephone, computer);
Please include the following clause with your application:
I agree to the advertiser processing my personal data, included in my job offer, for the purposes necessary for the recruitment process in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922). At the same time, I consent to the processing of my personal data by the advertiser for future recruitment purposes.